Facial Skin Analysis System
The facial skin analysis system utilizes skin care photographic imaging tool that provides clinical measurement of surface and subsurface facial skin conditions, using digital images technologies via RGB visible light, PL polarized light, and UV spectrum. In use by cosmetic surgeons, dermatologists, and other medical and skin care professionals, the skin analyzer system is a self-contained unit that captures multi-spectral photos of the face, examining the complexion for wrinkles, spots, pores, texture, porphyrins (evidence of bacteria in pores), UV spots (characteristic of photodamage, typically from overexposure to sun), pigmented spots and acne. Additionally, it grades an individual’s skin features relative to others of the same age and skin type.
The system has the functions of imaging and analysis helps medical and
skin care professionals develop more targeted treatment programs, commu-
nicate more effectively with clients, and better track treatment outcomes.
Based on the recorded profile, the client’s facial rejuvenation program can also include optimized recommendations for ongoing skin care health,
with the imaging as an invaluable aid in monitoring complexion vitality and
checking effectiveness of the skin care regimen over time.
• Epidermal skin analysis, as color of depth, property of skins and other
• Dermal skin analysis, giving advice on potential skin disorders
on dermal layer
• Wrinkle analysis: Property, density, depth and cleaning ways
• Speckles analysis: Analyze depth area, sizes, density accurately and how to dispel of speckles.
• Auto-analysis and report mechanism
• UV Voice system
• 3: 4 Preview system, and Front slant window;
• Adjustable chine-holder
• Multilanguage support
• Integrated customer management software and crystal report software
• Electrical watchdog protection
Add to cart
© 2015, Opatra by Flow Concept.All rights reserved